close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cedar point

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by macfish, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Leaving for cedar point in the morning. was hoping someone can tell me the easiest way to get there from cincinnati.

I was thinking going up like i would go to get to port clinton please give me some advice

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Take 75 north to exit 179 ( Rt. 6) and head east. As you leave the town of Helena go about 4-5 miles and turn left (north) on to Rt. 590. Stay on 590 until it dead ends into Rt. 2. Rt. 2 will take you all the way over to the Cedar point exit...it's about 25 miles from Rt. 590. You will only encounter about three traffic lights once you get on I-75 until you exit off of Rt. 2.

BTW: What happened to the Erie Talk...??? ;)

3. You have to try Max Air and the Wicked Twister if you haven't already. Awesome rides! Not sure how often you go, but the family and I were there last Tuesday and had a ball.

We took 80 across to 4 North all the way into town. From there we followed the signs, but it was confusing. That was the way Yahoo directions suggested. The other way sounds better. Might have to go that way next time.

Have Fun!

4. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

I 75 North to Rt 6 East thru Fremont to Sandusky.....youll start seeing signage for Cedar Point before 6 takes you into Sandusky......follow the signs, its well marked...............Cedar Point Causeway is a left off of rt 6.

Also, depending on where in Cincy you are..........take I71 north , thru Columbus to the Ashland exit, which is RT 250.......follow rt 250 carefully thru Ashland, Norwalk , then Milan, next thing you know youll start seeing all kinds of Cedar point signs, youll take a left off 250 up to the Cedar Point Causeway........same distance as I75 rt 6 east.....

Just watch the signs............they want you there, so theres LOTS of signs on both rt 6 and rt 250

good luck and have fun