Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday noon- went out of cedar point...about 3 miles straight north from shipping channel into 42' water. turned and trolled with waves. Picked up 8 walleye before turning in 34' water and trolling back out, then got the rest. thru 5 back. nice class of 03 fish but no hogs. best program was 40 jets 50 to 60 back. hot spoons were monkey puke and purple stingers. big dipseys on #3 setting 50' back took a few. speeds 2.2 to 2.5 mph. done by 230. trash fish was about 3 to 1

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
WTG man...now you can cook a few up and try that Jalepeno sauce...Seems like that jet program is still holding up...I ran a similar deal 3 weeks ago (Jet 40, 45 back w/confusion spoon) and did well.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTG man...now you can cook a few up and try that Jalepeno sauce...Seems like that jet program is still holding up...I ran a similar deal 3 weeks ago (Jet 40, 45 back w/confusion spoon) and did well.
i did cook up a batch of fresh fillets for my buddy. was gonna do the jalopeno tartar but...was short on time. made a "memphis" style coleslaw to go with it. was a big hit!

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
I'd be interested in a copy of that jalepeno tartar sauce... if it's not too confidential. :D

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
I'd be interested in a copy of that jalepeno tartar sauce... if it's not too confidential. :D
Brian,
I posted it on a thread in the lounge "international cuisine" or something like that. Try a search and if you can't find it let me know.
Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts