Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be at Cedar Point with the family for a few days early Aug. Staying at the Breakers. Any evening fishing opportunities on the campus? Would love to cast for anything that's biting a night or two. Any piers, shoreline, docks where I can throw? Thx! :G

·
Registered
187 Posts
theres jackson street peir , battery park , behind old damons , and behind the sandusky police station fish from in the sandusky bay . i would guess channels cats n maybe a few stray crappie or a lost walleye . or you could make a little driv e the huron pier right off route 6 with a few turns etc ur there walleye catfish perch sheephead pretty much anything that swims. i mark a ton of fish when takeing boat out of the huron river just becarefull regardless where u go take a light of some sort to find ur way around espically if u walk the huron peir headed out light house watch the gaps in the rocks . if i had a couple nights to kill pending what u was after i'd try both your looking at somewhere between 18 - 27 ft water in huron river and by the light house in the sandusky bay somewhere around 10 ft unless u find a shipping channel to hit just right . after waiting n lines see ing the fish ceder has on display u will def want to go fishing been a few years but they usally had some big fish last time i was there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts