Ceasars Creek Musky Lures

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bluebuster6912, Sep 18, 2007.

1. For the last year i've tried off and on to catch muskies out at Ceasars Creek.
    But with no luck. Im hoping you guys that catch them regulary out there can help out the rest of us who are not catching any. What are some of the better baits to use out there? What color? How big of baits?
    I would go to some of the seminars to find this info out but seems like im always working when there going .

2. Please stop in my store when I am working (I will be headed to Madison, WI to fish the Professional Musky Tournament Trail Event Wednesday night and will be gone through this coming Sunday), and I will help you select a few proven lures that work for me consistently year in and year out. I usually work day time hours, and I work every other weekend. I will be glad to help you out!!! To get my schedule, please call me in advance at 937-236-9786 and I can tell you when I will be in. Thanks!!!!!

3. Bluebuster - Got my first muskie fishing with Tom on a buck tail. I'll be on CC by daybreak on Sat. If you see my ASTRO (can't miss the 8" letters on the side) I'll show you what Tom fixed us up with.

4. Thanks for the info guys . Gotta work all day Sat. but i'll be out soon as I get off work. Good thing prabably I got to work Sat. Gonna need the money to pay for some new lures:)