CC Update

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Nightprowler, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

The North Pool ramps were still in Tuesday, but be careful for part of the old concrete ramp is in the center of both loading ramps, about 3-ft. underwater. The were marked with pvc pipe and orange tape. Campground and Furnas Shore ramps are gone. Not sure about Wellmans. Water temps on Tuesday was 53-55 degree. Fishing was really slow.

2. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

Was out there y'day,temps 54-55,vis 24-30" and the muskie are biting,going back again today. Quite a bit of topwater activity in coves from fish busting shad,TC1

3. TeamPlaker

TeamPlaker Fishing Deadbeat

I was thinking about heading to CC this weekend since I haven't been there at all this year. Last year when they drew the lake down I could do a lot of walking along the shoreline, what is the lake level like right now?

4. Was you able to put in at the North Ramp Saw the pipes in the water Saturday. So we didnt try that ramp. We caught about 40 Bluegill,10 Pumkinseeds, 10 White bass, 4 Drums one about 6 lbs, 4 saugeye 15-17" lg,
    4 Crappie 10"lg, 1 Perch 11" lg. All on minnows 25 Ft deep. Lake was very rough white caps all day

5. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

CC's water temp was 52-deg Friday (11/14). North Pool ramps were still in. Saw a few other boats in the wind blocked south end of the north pool. I caught a 16-1/2" saugeye (returned) and a few crappie (deep fried). Most active fishing was when I was fighting the wind.

6. anyone know if the wellman docks are still in? how has fishing been? we will be going up on sunday

7. MuskieLuv

MuskieLuv Soutwest Ohio Muskie Assc

Wellman ramps are out.

8. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

Jay,lake is still full,TC1

9. TeamPlaker

TeamPlaker Fishing Deadbeat

Thanks! Guess I'll be looking elsewhere for the next few weeks.

10. any of the ramps still in?

11. Compton Road dock was Frozen-over today. Getting in and out of Furnas ramp was tough with the wind.