close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC this morning

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jig head, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Hit the creek this morning from 6-12. Started out trolling crank baits with no fish caught after 1 hour. Drug bottom bouncers for 1 hour caught 1 eye 12". Moved to new location started with jigs caught 8 more 10-13" eyes. Still no fish over 15" for me this year. I'll try again tomorrow for my first real nice eye out of CC this year. Please let me know if anyone has been gettin them.

2. shadesplace

shadesplace Game Champion

congrats on a decent day with the saugeye. Good luck tomorrow.

3. Hit CC again Sunday evening for a few hours. Fishing was much slower than I tought it would be. Still a great day to be out on the lake.
    Fish totals

1- Saugeye
    2- Sunfish
    1- drum
    1- Yellow Perch
    1- Small Mouth bass
    Later

4. shadesplace

shadesplace Game Champion

A slow day fishing beats a fast day working anytime in my book. lol

I didn't get a chance to go this weekend. We went to the Heritage Festival in Moraine. Gallager was there preforming last night. He was hilarious as always.

5. Just wanted to know if anybody has been catching Saugeye at CC this week?

6. I was out Sat eve, Spent the night, but there was a guy sitting on the wellman ramp when my lil girl and I launched the boat saying how well it was fishing right off the end of the ramp and he had at least one eye on the stringer. As far as us we caught a bunch of gills and Sunday morning she caught our only bass, bout 10 inch, and we were thrilled with that!