close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC Report

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lazy, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Even my old Sun Fish buddy didn’t put in an appearance today, fished from about 7:30 AM until about 12:30 PM. Nothing, either trolling or casting.

Is there anyone catching any Muskie trolling ??. For the past 2 months I’ve trolled so much my boat is wearing ruts in the water and I still haven’t caught a Muskie. The only one I’ve even seen was in the spring when I was Crappie fishing. I need moral support here guys.

Water temperature 76 to 79 degrees and stained in some places from run off from the storms. Water clarity about 3 feet.

2. Hummmmm, no answer. I wonder if that means no one is catching any Muskie or they are just not willing to fess up. A simple yes or no would do, I’m not looking for anyone’s honey whole or secret spot. But the lure they were caught on would be appreciated.

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I haven't heard of anyone doing great on muskie this year. it seems like last year was the best.

4. Err, unless I'm wrong here I think you meant to post this in the SW Ohio forum. :) I figure the CC you're talking about is Caesar's Creek since you're from Beavercreek.

I'm from that area and still fish CC quite a bit with my dad. We've caught a couple of muskie there and all have come from the upper end of the lake for us; we mostly fish them in the spring when we can cast as neither of us like trolling. Dad hooked a short one out there earlier in the year but we haven't seen one since.

Steve

5. Thanks for the replies. I noticed yesterday that I had posted in the wrong fourm. That may be why I'm not catching any fish -- Not paying enough attention to detail. :D