Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went muskie fishing today. Furnas Shores docks are not in. Only saw one fish all day. I managed to catch my personal best LM. I've got a picture on my cell phone but after 2 hours, I cannot find a way to get it onto my computer. The fish measured 22" and went 6 lbs. That's right, a 6lb largemouth. This one was much nicer than the one I posted a pic of a couple weeks ago. I even had to use the net. This fish was a real toad, worst thing was that there wasn't another boat around to see it. Poor thing didn't have a chance, never could have broke off a 90lb wire leader on 80lb power pro. On the bright side, no stress from a long fight. If I ever find a bluetooth printer, I'll print the picture and then scan it into my computer. Didn't see any muskies and the water temp steadly rose throughout the day up to about 55 on the north side out of the wind. Clarity was about a foot and a half in both ends (using 9" lures makes it easier to see).

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice fish, it is incredible that in the last couple of years of strictly muskie fishing I have caught more big bass out of Caeser's than when I was fishing for bass. Maybe we should start a thread about how the bass at CC are negatively effecting the muskie fishing :).

·
Registered
950 Posts
This is proof that the 15" size limit is working and that muskies don't eat bass. Congratulations on ANOTHER :B

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
This is proof that the 15" size limit is working and that muskies don't eat bass.

The only people who think the muskies are hurting the LM population are those who don't realize that CC is not and never has been a lake for catching mass numbers of bass. It was like that long before muskies were put it, but now people have an excuse (the muskies) for their lack of bass catching.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Big, If you want to send a picture to your computer, go to the picture and select to send it as a text message and instead of typing in numerals, type in standard text and type out your e-mail address. I do it quite often and it works well in place of a camera. I would post, but my only catch so far this year is a 9 inch LM :( . Congrats on the Bass though.

-Wags

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried sending it to my email address but I never got it. Still hoping to get it on here, the resolution is 640x480 so the pic may not be that bad. How long does it take for the email to get to the server and parsed to the addresses?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Believe it or not I have sent them from my phone before and it has taken 3 days, other times less than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
246 Posts
nice looking fish there! congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts