close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC Report 11-10-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lazy, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Water temperature 56 degrees, water clarity 2 to 3 feet. Cast Musky crankbaits in the South Pool from just after 9 am until about 1 pm, then trolled for about half an hour, nothing, zip, nada. :(

2. Pike

Pike

Thanks for the report. I am planning on being out there Sunday. It is supposed to be very cool Saturday night so I will probably not hit the lake until about 9:00-9:30. I will be casting for muskies, most likely in the north pool.
    Pike

3. Pike,

If everyting goes as planed I was hoping to get out Sunday also, so I may see you there and good luck.

4. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I'll be the one in the Express O/D duck boat throwing the super secret lure in the North pool. :rolleyes: If I actually have any luck with it I'll let you know what it is. :)

5. Scarletfisherman

Scarletfisherman Catch & Releaser

Hey, guys, it feels like a lot of casting, but nothing happening. I was at CC on 10th also, but at North Pool. 55 degrees at 8 am. Tried around the dike area, then down both sides of the 73 bridge. I was throwing diving bass baits, as well as muskie sized spinnerbaits, bucktails, and jerk baits. No follows, but lots of wind. A great day to be out, even tried drifting for saugeye, but nothing seemed to be biting. Crappie fisherman said they were having no luck and the three guys at the North Pool dock said fishing was very, very slow to non-existant. Good Luck on Sunday.