close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC question

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by supersize, Jun 2, 2004.

1. I was wondering if anyone had a report for the water levels at CC? I was hoping to go Friday night after work, but last weekends reports said the lake was WAY HIGH and it was too difficult to launch. Any info would be appreciated.

On another note, can any of you muskie fisherman give a novice some info on trolling for those toothy critters? Speed, depth, distance of the lure behind the boat, etc.

Thanks in advance...

2. as of today report the lake was 1ft8" above summer pool. By friday if we don't get a lot more rain it should be about normal. You can get a daily lake report form the Louisville daily lake level report. It goes on thier site each morning and tells the level and how much they lowered in and how much rain they had in the last 24 hrs.

I will be going there thursday and friday and will post a lake report each night after I get back home. Look tomorrow night after 10pm and I will have it posted.

that location is called "The Louisville Daily Lake Level Report" put that in your search engine and it will take you there.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

4. to level that is OK to launch. Docks at Wellman are re-attached to the concrete bases (the one on the right had been parallel to the shore). No problem as of this afternoon (Wednesday). Lake is still a little above pool, and looks a little muddy though.