Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will they be biting tomorrow?

Anybody know what the lake looks like after last night's rain?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Please post a report if you go! I might fish CC on Sunday if I can get out of work.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Visibility was only 8 to 12 inch Tuesday before we had all this rain. But the still have to feed, go get'm.

Dallas

·
wishin i was fishin
380 Posts
Rooster ~ i may sneak out for a little while Sunday morning as well. Are you gonna be in a kayak?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Yep, blue/green kayak fishing from Wellman Ram. However, it looks like there is a 50/50 chance that I willl be working tomorrow insted of fishing.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hey Rooster, Smack Tackle is still looking for the first musky caught on Gizz 4. Got some guys fishing a tournament down in KY, but there is still a chance you could be the first!

·
wishin i was fishin
380 Posts
I'm gonna put in at the beach ramp. I have to be at work in Centerville @ 11:30 am so i'll just be out a little while.

It's my 1st trip to CC for the year, and Tom Dietz sold me a new bait last week i HAVE to try :D

If i see ya i'll stop and say hi. Boat name Sarah J ~ black Lund Pro-V

AJ

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fishing was great. The catching not so....

Fished from 10AM - 4PM today. Spinnerbaits, small cranks & jerks. No fish seen.

Water clarity ranging from almost 2' to zilch this AM & got worse as the day progressed. Stout breeze, out of the W & NW, all day which generated lots of real murky water downwind of all exposed points & shorelines.

Found one very active pod of bait, late in the PM, in a sheltered, sun-beaten little cove, but still failed to raise any mean, biting fish.

·
wishin i was fishin
380 Posts
Beautiful morning to practice casting ~ water temps 54-57, no fish hooked or seen. Water still pretty muddy :( I did say hello to some folks in a Kayak...

·
wishin i was fishin
380 Posts
Fished CC 5-7. I LM bass on a baby depth raider. Temps 60 in morning, to 66 before i left. No ski's seen :(

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
You can get Gizz 4's on Smacktackle.com.....My buddy actually ordered a bunch and gave me a few cause he smashed by SS Shad when he ripped it out of a tree. Gizz 4's and SS Shad's have a sweeeeet wobble to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts