close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC Lake 9-16-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Pendragon, Sep 18, 2004.

1. went to CC lake on thursday pm from 5:30 - 8:00. Trolliing the shelves and humps and ridges etc..... Using hot-n-tot's. Picked up 9 crappie in the 11 - 12 inch range. and these hawgs were shaped like overblown footballs. Right at dusk (about 7:00), the saugeye bight hit hard. Several undersized fished but did get a 16 incher in the cooler. Had a monster (relatively speaking) saugeye to the boat and decided to use the net, but that gave him to much time and he got off. I bet that fish went 3 LBS.
    Great time to be on the water!!
    Hope that the storm did not change the pattern.
    One side note....If you see someone in trouble.....go help. Three guys hit something and put a hole in their boat. nearly sunk the boat but they managed to get to shore. I saw two boats drive by without offering help. I was heading to them while the other two boats just kept going. Maybe they did not see them waving their arms and shouting for aide. I like to give people the doubt... Still always look to see if someone needs help and then go help. Some day it might be you.

Fish on!!!!!!!