close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC drowning

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Freeze, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

There's a thread in the lounge about a guy drowning at CC today. I don't know if he was ice fishing or what yet. You guys that do ice fish, please be careful eh... So how do you tell if the ice is safe anyway?

2. eagleclaw

eagleclaw Banned

3. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

I think it happened close to 380, he was on the creek not the lake.

4. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Freeze is right. It was right on 380 in the flood plain.

5. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

I heard he was looking and scouting for duck huntin. I heard this on the radio.
    If any of you go out to the lakes be careful. Hey fastlane are you ready to go fishing? :D

6. Lazzyfishingman

Lazzyfishingman How you work is who u r!!

yeah that drowning had me shocked.... I was driving 380 the day it happen and saw a lil boy off in the field knelt down.. i was going to stop and see what was up, but i noticed there were 3 pick-up trucks in the area... one in the actual parking lot and two by the creek... so i was like what the heck...so Isped up up to proceed to Sinclair where I am in the police training program... I told a couple people in class what I saw... Then I woke up to 700wlw abt a drowning and a child found in a field abt 5 mins. after I passed.... I cut out the article from the paper and put a quote on it Why We Do not Take Things For Granted. I look back at the boy in the field and think what if that was my daughter.....She is 4. If you are out and abt do not take things for granted and investigate.... You could save a life. As I might have been able to....... Have a Great day and Happy Fishing......