close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC creek access?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gulfvet, Oct 14, 2004.

1. I read today that the white basss are hitting in the creeks attached to CC. Is there any bank access to those creeks or is it strictly a boat thing, which means I'm out of luck?

2. Pike

Pike

There is access to the creek near the corner of Roxanna New Burlington Road and State Route 380. Park on either side of the bridge and there are trails that will take up stream or down. Good Luck!

3. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

Caesar creek bridge is on Roxanna New Burlington near 380. Anderson Fork bridge is on 380 and there is an access road off 380 just North of Roxanna New Burlington. The creeks join befire emptying into the lake.

4. If you're looking for whitebass. Park on Roxanna-NB road (west side) and walk downstream. I've not fished for whitebass back there in forever, but back when I did the area around the confluence of CC and Anderson Fork, and just upstream of the confluence in either branch, was the place to fish. CC always holds more fish of whatever species for me than Anderson's Fork. In the early to mid-90's there were really good spring runs of whitebass there, I think I last fished for them there in '95. I still fish the creek just not for whitebass. You might find some saugeye around the confluence as well, at least there are some back there in spring and summer. There is decent bank access, I wouldn't want to take much of a boat past the confluence.

Steve