Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
June 3rd 2023 the next date
11,046 Posts
Hey guys,
Anyone know how big the early stockings of blue cats would be? Me and 9 left went 2-3 years ago and he caught 4-5 smaller ones. To the best of my memory 2-3 pounders. Anyone catch any 15 lbs or more? Thanks
You would actually:D:p fish with 9left????

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
yes Harry and I went out a couple years ago and got a few... and he's right, maybe 2 pounds.

I did go out once earlier this summer and caught a few in the same spot Harry… I would say they were about 3 to 3.5 pounds...They're definitely getting bigger and I'm sure they will grow... It's gonna take some time

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
I believe it Harry! On our spring camp out this year, we got there in the afternoon and set up camp and my dad and I took the boat down to the lake with his car… I packed up all of our dry goods in the bed of my pick up truck in large Rubbermaid Tupperware's… The freaking raccoons climbed up into the bed of my truck and opened the Tupperware's and make quick work of two loaves of bread... In broad daylight… They're getting pretty bad down there at that campsite

·
always take a child
645 Posts
Harry, I had the same thing happen! If you’re looking at the lake it’s the far left boat dock in the north pool, he lives in that dock! I backed up and put in the water, sat there listening to the radio for a minute or two and felt my boat move and he had jumped from the dock into my boat!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts