Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1979 bass hawk 115hp merc
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck at cc.I have a tourney this week with some buddy of mine and was wondering what they are hitting on since i didnt get to fish this weekend.thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Me and a buddy fished CC all day friday. We were Crappie fishing most of the day. My buddy tied on a green french fry rubber worm and caught a 5 lbs 22" large mouth on the first cast. The crappie fishing was slow so we started bass fishing after the big bass woke us up. We ended up with 4 more bass in the 12 to 15" size. All were caught on rubber worms in shallow water casting to the timber.

good luck,

chet

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes it was your son Billy. I talked to him yesterday and he told me you saw my post. One heck of a fish he caught.

·
Registered
894 Posts
was at cc most of the day sat. we was mainly fishing for crappie, caught a few nice ones, and caught a few bass too nothing too impressive, but almost 90% of the others were spot fishing and seen quite a few bass on nests and spawning so there up, did see one gentlemen catch a 4lbs. 2 oz. lm not sure what they was fishing for but was a really nice bass not sure if its someone on here but they did get pics of it. did see two bass strolling the shore lines that easily went over 6lbs. but they wouldnt hit anything, we tried jigs small and large tried some berkly gulps, zeros, tubes, those two fish just didnt wanna bite.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Went out for about 2 hours sunday night. We caught 2 bass, actually Dklslayer33 caught two bass, I watched him do it. But anyhow, there were plenty of fish on beds, and many bucks running the shallows.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Went last night and tore them up. A lot of bass on the beds and a lot of bass shallow. My biggest was a couple of pounds, but I saw a couple of other boats pull out some bigger ones. I take it there was a tourney last night, because bass were going into livewells

1 - 8 of 8 Posts