close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cc Bank Location For Eyes

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BANDIT, Jun 19, 2004.

1. ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD SPOT TO FISH FOR EYES FROM THE BANK AT CC. HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS COMING IN NEEDLESS TO SAY, ALL OF US CAN'T FIT ON THE BOAT. THANKS... :cool:

2. Someone talked of a spot near the dam in one of the other CC threads. There was some talk that it might be near restricted location, but you might be able to get close. Another idea would be to ferry some out to the island - the north and west side drops off fast, the northeast side much more gradual. That southeast corner used to be shallow and rocky and always looked like a good spot for night time eyes and a campfire.
    But, I have to admit I have never caught one from the bank, so hopefully some of the others can help you better.

Oops! postscript....my sense of direction was reversed when I originally posted... I corrected it.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Tough deal......hard enough from a boat at CC. Wish I knew of some bank spots too.
    Might be better to take some corn, chum & fish for carp........

4. I think if you're fishing from the bank you'd be better trying for gills or carp. I was there last night and there were a lot of carp rolling up close to the bank.

5. itroll2

itroll2 fishin IS heaven on earth

i would have everybody @ the roadbed east side across from the beach boat ramp. by the sand bar flat and the channel. u can ferry them or have them drive n 2 harveysburg. north on 73 pass the bridge and turn left n2 harveysburg. close 2 where they have all that camelot stuff. u know, eaten the turkey legs & the jousting.anyway turn left n2 there and left again. it will take u 2 the roadbed where it dead ends n2 the lake by the outlet creek & the channel. or u could ferry 2 walkers island on northwest side or north east side, depending on wind. there r other roadbeds but they require much more hiking. hope this helps. tight line minnows/crawlers, jigheads with white mr.twisters, or 1/4 oz. silver hotntots or thunderstick jrs, also silver. best early am or late pm.

6. for all your suggestions.... ;) Much appreciated.

7. If you are still looking for bank spots for eyes, please PM me.

JC