close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CC 9/26/4 Finally a KEEPER

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BANDIT, Sep 26, 2004.

1. With all the hours I have put in at CC this year I have not been able to catch a 15" or + BASS. Well today my luck finally changed :) . After going the first three hours with out as much as a swirl at my bait. I moved to a shallow mud flat on a rock wall, threw down the right side of the wall and bam. At first thought maybe it was a cat or a carp as it went straight for deeper water and never did jump the entire time. Caught it on a chart/white spinnerbait with no trailer that I bought at Walmart on the clearance rack for a buck ;) . On the De Liar scale that I have it weighed in at 4-1/2 lbs + and 19-1/2", of course that was the only fish I caught the entire day.

[​IMG]

It's really hard to take a pic of a fish by yourself... :D .

[​IMG]

2. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Congrats on breaking your dry spell! That is one very very nice fish!

Marcia

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Nice fish. One way to take a picture is to use the timer on your camera. Do a few practice shots, leaving the camera on the front seat, or somewhere. Soon you'll get the hang of, it's easier if you take a wide angle in a big size too. That way you can trim it down with photo software to what you want to keep.

4. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice Hawg...no kidding about taken a pic when your by yourself.... :D

I can never get a good picture :mad:

5. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

C'mon, you caught that in a farm pond right? CC doesn't have any that size do they? LOL
    really nice fish for anywhere in Ohio!

6. Good job,nice fish!!!!

7. Nice fish Bandit! Something pretty cool about that fish is it looks to be a young one (judging from the lateral line), if that one lives to old age it'll be a real hawg.

Steve

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad to see you broke the dry spell, nice fish!

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Heck of a nice fish. Beats any bass I have caught this year when targeting them! The bite may just get better, so let's see more pics! :)

10. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Nice Fish!!!! Seems like those CC fish must keep running into walls with as blunt of a nose as they have!!!!! Pretty cool how they all look different from different waters.