Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the boat to CC yesterday in search of some early fall crappie action....its a bit too early as the water temps were still 70. Got several short crappies15 to 20 foot of water...chartreuse jigs. Ssugeye were pretty slow too...one 14" fish trolling hotntots in 12f.o.w. Gonna give it a couple more weeks before I try again.

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
Sorry to hear you didn't get any bigguns. Maybe it'll turn around for ya. Don't know if I can give ya any advice, but if ya feel like mixing it up, perhaps I can come along with ya sometime in the near future. Promise to stay outta your way, hehe. Been trying to find a new buddy with a boat so I can get some experience before getting my own next spring. Sorry to be so forward. Anyways let me know what ya think.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks catmangler...wouldnt mind at all fishin with ya..i just gotta finfd the time! Starting a bathroom remodel this fall.

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
All good bud, no need to explain the trials and tribulations of life to me. Three daughters work and all the home projects mixed with the old ladies belief that I have a fishing addiction she needs to moderate leave me yearning for more line time a plenty. Lol.

My sole fishing buddy is on a "hiatus" so been playing solo lately. Sad, I know. Anyways, ya get some time just hit me up, maybe our schedules will coincide. Fish gods willing and all.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts