close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cc 7/7

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Wally Diver, Jul 7, 2007.

1. fished Caesar's Creek today got on the water at 8 AM and fished until 2 PM. I caught 4 sagueyes and 1 sheep head. It was hot not much wind early and I came close to leaving about 11:30. The wind picked up and it made things a little better. It was a circus when I loaded up a long line at the ramp and several jerks that didn't know how to load or unlaod a boat. Some people just don't get it do they. I fished the south pool maybe I should have tried the north end. Anyone do any good today?

2. I just got back took the wife and daughter. The wife caught 2 largemouth bass and a 11 inch crappie. I caught 3 largemouth bass and missed 3 others and hooked what I thought was a world record bass that ended up being a 5# sheephead. Left all the muskie gear at home with the water temps over 80 but we had a good time on the water. we got there about 5:30 and left around 9:00 there were alot of pleasure boaters when we got there but by the time we left the lake was pretty calm.

3. I was in the north Pool Saturday from 10 AM till 1 PM. Caught a 5 lb. catfish trolling hot n tots. Then got 1 Saugeye with a jig and worm. You are right it was hot hot hot out there. Just got back from the north pool this morning 6 AM till 10 AM with the same catch as yesterday 1 cat and 1 eye. They are having some kind of running and cycleing event today at the lake. Thousands of pepole there.