close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cc 6/24

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by larryfish, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Hit CC with Taxiecab yesterday. Fishing was slow but at least the weather was nice, didn't get drenched this time. We managed a dink ky bass, sm mouth bass, bunch O sheep head and a half dozen saugeye, one of which was a nice 20"er. All released.

2. catking

catking Banned

Very nice saugeye, larryfish !! We are in for a long spell of nice weather. 'bout time. CATKING :)

3. Hey larry nice day on the lake. It was not hot nor wet but the wind did keep things moving,mostly us. It was nice to spend the day with an experienced fisherman who can take care of his own fish.
    After the last tirp out when we just about drowned. But this time the sun and air got the boat dried out again.
    I can still see that small mouth jumping. He must have jumped several times thinking he was just going to show off a little. Hope to see you next week if we can work it out.
    Remembering what my wife said about meeting these guys on line. One of these days one of them is going to hit you over the head and take all of your money. No honey not the money just all of the fishing equipment, LOL Well maybe I had just better be safe and stay at home. Get the net Larrry here comes big Lee roy Brown.