close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CBS coverage sucks!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by davycrockett, Dec 9, 2007.

1. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

What the &*$^&#!! Just looked at the program guide to find that out of 5 CBS channels the Pitt/New England game isn't on one of them! I don't get why Green Bay is playing the early game on CBS as they always seem to be on Fox every week. Perhaps the biggest game of the season and it isn't even televised! What a joke! I guess I can listen on the radio:eek: !

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Well darn...you think you're being punished, hell, it's the second game on in my area...! :eek: :D

3. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

It's on KDKA channel 2 in Pittsburgh at 4:15. Find a sports bar anywhere SE of cleveland and you should be able to see it. The browns are on at 4 too. Make some phone calls and find out which bars are going to watch it.
    http://news.steelers.com/gameday/week13-2007/

4. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

You can listen to the game there too.

5. Direct TV Sunday Ticket...greatest invention this side of the iPOD!!!

I'll be watchin that beat down along with the Vikings/49ers game...

6. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

Ended up suffering through the Brownies game at a family Christmas!:) (Almost everyone in the family are Cleveland fans except a few of us intelligent ones:p ) Cleveland game was good though. I did sneak out to the truck now and again and caught pieces of the Pitt game on AM. Fortunately Findlay's AM station carries all Pitt games (A certain QB's hometown) I had hope up until half when Pitt kept the game close. Sounds like Brady and Moss worked their magic and burnt Pitt's D. Really thought Pitt had something for NE. Maybe again in the playoffs? Chaunc, I live in the wrong part of the state (North west) to pick up any Pitt stations. I thought about going to a bar but didn't know how I could sneak out of a family Christmas:eek: ! Indy game is starting so I better watch - It ought to be a good one.

7. Once again, Cleveland is a game behind the Squeelers.

8. i am not the only one who feels this way.