close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cave Run Lake

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Oct 10, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Made a trip to Cave Run Lake this weekend with Red and my son Max and a few of his buddies. Never been there. Rented a couple cabins at Cave Run Lodges. They're first class. Just spent the weekend checking out the lake and ramps. Stopped in at Crashes Landing. Cool shop. Pretty much stopped at every baitshop and marina and BS'ed with the owners. Looked at lots of property and cabins for sale. About a 2.6 hr drive from Cinti. Hmmmm, might be a cool place for a cabin-weekend getaway for the family. :cool: Raider<><>

2. catking

catking Banned

Never been there either 'Raider. But hey, if ya get a cabin, get an extra set of keys made :D Always room for a little " Rental " fees when it is not being used :D ......Thanks for the tip about where you stayed. The wife and myself would like to see this area..CATKING

3. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

my dad and i hit cave run a few years ago. its one awsome lake. i recommend eveyone if you have a chance to go, go. species for everyone.... from musky down to panfish. 6 hour drive from canton... if i remember right.
    theres a couple photos in my gallery when i was there..... ( it was 9 feet above normal pool when we were there...lol.....oddly enough launching was not a problem at all....)