close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cavaliers

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Snakecharmer, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Boy the wheels have fallen off the vehicle. Anyone else concerned about the Cavs? I think the players think they can wait for the playoffs to turn it on but I don't think it will work this year.

Both Boston and Toronto look much better than the Cavs and I am afraid the run for the Cavs is over. The Cav's defense is atrocious and Lue doesn't have a clue on how to fix it....

2. Slightly concerned at this point...not overly.

3. CRPPIE PARIDISE

CRPPIE PARIDISE JUNIOR MEMBER

Lebro is setting it up so he can leave

Masterbaiter66 likes this.
  4. Why would he do that?..he can make the most money in cleveland and has the best chance for a title in cleveland.

5. No worries. It pisses me off that they don't give a crap about the regular season games.... but they will be just fine in the playoffs.. im not betting the bank on a championship, but i would lay my money on them taking the east...

6. CRPPIE PARIDISE

CRPPIE PARIDISE JUNIOR MEMBER

you can bet after tonight there's going to be some trades going on can't win with Thompson Crowder and JR Smith dead weight when it comes to scoring points when they're in the game

7. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

They need a big rim protector. Shump, Smith, Thompson, and Rose will be on the trade block.

8. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I'm not terribly concerned. They were playing well and with IT coming into the mix it may take a few weeks for them to gel. They'll be fine to take the east, and LBJ would be nuts to go to the West. (it he still cares about championships)

9. Any idea what they record is against .500 teams?

10. I'm guessing not very good...I know right now they are not as good with Isaiah on the floor as to when he is on the bench...they are better with calderon running the point...hopefully something will click here this second half of the season.

11. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

If I were the Cavs I wouldn't make any trades unless LeBron signs a contract extension! Everybody is going to want Brooklyn's first round pick that the Cavs hold, and nobody is going to touch Mr. Kardash- um, err, uhh, Tristan Thompson's contract!

As far as money goes, that didn't mean anything when he went to Miami. LBJ has enough money that his Grandkids won't be able to spend it all!

Besides, the Cavs have drama every January!

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  12. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

This whole mess is because of Lebron. He has already left once. You can not blame Gilbert or other players in the league for not wanting to commit to the team. If Lebron would have committed we probably would have George on the roster right now. As it stands he will have an angle to leave when we get swept by golden state with our current roster in the finals. He pushed Irving out and made the team give Thompson and smith max money and now they are a couple of stiffs.

Snakecharmer and Lewis like this.
  13. You are exactly correct about this.

14. buckeyebowman

Exactly! Which is why I think the last GM did not get his contract renewed. He wasn't the GM, he allowed LeBron to be the GM! Let him go where he will, and start the rebuild with two first round picks this draft.

Flathead76 likes this.
  15. Getiing blown out at home... Down 20 with a quarter to go..........YIKES.........

16. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

Cavs gave up 148 points. Management should demand that Lebron give them an answer if he is staying. If he refuses trade everyone asap and get as many draft picks as possible because Lebron is leaving anyways.

17. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

Absolutely not. Best thing that could have done for his career. I don't think that Lebron will win another championship with any team.

Snakecharmer likes this.
  18. buckeyebowman

Nope! He saw the writing on the wall, and knew he'd be there holding the bag after LeBron left! Let the passive/aggressive a**hole leave!

19. The Cavs look like they are toast.........NO DEFENSE.

Harry1959 likes this.