close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Causeway Bait/tackle Meet And Greet

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Big Daddy, May 12, 2005.

1. Hey gang! Just wanted to let you know, I'll be at Causeway Bait and Tackle on Saturday, June 11 from 9AM til Noon. I'll have some OGF stickers, plus I can answer any website questions, take suggestions, and I'll also have info about upcoming site events(Deer Creek, Hawg Fest). Just an informal meet and greet session. After it's done, I'm going to head out for an afternoon of fishing on Mosquito. I may even have maps with some hot spots marked. I'm working on it!

Stop in and say "hello". I'm sure CAUSEWAYCREW can let us know where the fish are biting and we can all sign her OGF guestbook.

Looking forward to getting out from behind the computer and meeting some of you.

See you on June 11!!!

2. catking

catking Banned

I believe I'd take advantage of Big Daddy and his offer for sure ;) Word has it that his "map " has ALL his honey holes marked ............ :D .... If you haven't met Big Daddy yet, you are in for a treat.... Hell, if I wasn't 4 1/2 hours away I'd stop in..... :D ............Say " hey " to Linda at the Causeway Bait shop also ..THE CATKING !!!

3. I may be able to run out there Carl... I am on vacation during that time frame

4. Cool man. Maybe I'll see you there.

5. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

I may also be able to make it if nothing else is going on. Would like to meet a few other OGF members as well as Linda (causewaycrew).