Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few hours of trolling all over the place with "Bad-Luck-Louie" he put me on my first ever Muskie this evening. 43" and quite a handful!:B

Thanks Lou!

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts
Nice fish. What lure did he smash?

·
Super Moderator
3,925 Posts
way to go dan! :B
great first muskie there dude!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hit an big orange shad type deeprunning crankbait on the troll.

Definitely a good experience...I've fished all up and down the east coast and caught just about everything the saltwater and inland estuaries have to offer but it's pretty cool to finally catch some of these northern species that I only read about in mags b4.

Thanks guys.

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Congrats on the first Musky, nice fish.

·
Game Champion
95 Posts
Great muskie. What did you catch him on?

I've been searching for a muskie that size for a while and he always seems to be at the places I am not. haha.

Congrats on the :B

·
Multi Species Angler
6,141 Posts
That is a beautiful musky! Just curious about was it released or did you keep it. Either way, congratulations on a great catch!!!

CG

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice fish man, great work!

I consider myself on of the luckiest muskie fisherman ever, I am only 14 and have caught 2 while fishing for bass.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am almost always ready and able to fish for these guys but I need more fishing partners. I have everything you need except a license. How can you pass on a deal like this? e-mal: [email protected] I have current openings Friday eve, Saturday eve, and Sunday. I can't promise you a big Muskie, but you sure ain't gonna get one sitting in front of your computer.

Bad-luck louie

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nice fish man, great work!

I consider myself on of the luckiest muskie fisherman ever, I am only 14 and have caught 2 while fishing for bass.
i am 14 too and have only caught a few muskies
wo what a first fish my fist one was 15 inchs long

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am almost always ready and able to fish for these guys but I need more fishing partners. I have everything you need except a license. How can you pass on a deal like this? e-mal: [email protected] I have current openings Friday eve, Saturday eve, and Sunday. I can't promise you a big Muskie, but you sure ain't gonna get one sitting in front of your computer.

Bad-luck louie
isn't it illegal to charter/guide with out a license? be careful who you talk to about that. i have heard of some guys on erie getting in trouble for that.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
isn't it illegal to charter/guide with out a license? be careful who you talk to about that. i have heard of some guys on erie getting in trouble for that.

He's not charging anything...just looking for new fishin buddies that have the patience to troll around for muskies hour after hour. I have to say...it can be a bit boring...but as you can see, the payoff is worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts