close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cattin Pics from this weekend 5/18-5/20

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by catfish_hunter, May 21, 2007.

1. Well hit the camp this weekend off and on from Friday to Sunday...the bite was pretty decent on Friday nite with a few fish caught of Pretty nice Size...the bite was slower on saturday but ended up with a few nice channels...
    Friday-Got to the camp around 4. Caught two mud puppies soon after we got there, so moved spots and my buddy caught a small Flathead about 3lbs, and a 5lb 7oz channel cat on cut shad...then I landed a 21lb 1oz Muskie caught on a BIG creek chub about 10inches...This was my first ever muskie...About 9 o clock my clicker went again and I landed a 12lb Flathead...This is my PB Flathead for the year so far...

Saturday- Got to the camp about 4:30. I caught a 8lb 5oz channel on creek chub, and two smaller ones a 4lb and a 3lb, both came on cut shad ... My buddy caught a small flattie about 4lbs, and two small channels about 3 lbs each all on creek chub...Another buddy of mine caught a Sucker on nightcrawler about 2.5lbs...

Guys If you have never fished this body of water I highly suggest to fish it...I have caught every species of fish that I have in the river and more...This has to be one of ohios best bodys of water for amounts of fish and great size...(Hopefully its not too expensive to get the big muskie mounted!!!)

Attached Files:

2. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Did I miss where you were fishing? Nice fish by the way.

3. my bad, I was fishing in the Killbuck Creek

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

no musky photos ??? we all want to see it !!!

5. I havent got the pics from it yet, My cousin took the pics of the musky and he hasnt emailed them to me yet...