close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cattin' on the tusc river

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 8racing3, Jul 13, 2007.

1. 8racing3

8racing3 member

hit the tusc for some cats. first run came at 10:30 nice solid fish on a bluegill, almost 100% sure it was a shovelhead, almost had him in and lost him. second run came at 11:15 and reeled in a nice 19.14 pound shovelhead. she was a beauty. never caught one that big out of the tusc. at midnight had the third run and brought up a nice 4 pound channel. all in all it was a great night to be cattin'. will post pics tommorow. right now i am tired and have to wake up at 6:30 to go to work.

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

GREAT REPORT...........thats a darn nice flattie for the Tusc !! Congrats !!!

3. we had another good nite on the tusc friday nite from 10 till 1 then they stopped. got a 20# 17# 11# and 8# and got pics too. try to get my buddie to post them.all taken on chubs,not a hit at all on shimp or liver. ususally get a few channels but not friday.

4. Good show guys.
    I haven't been catting for a while.

Husky, you fishing Atwood anymore? I took my nephews (high school age) down to that old road bed on the south shore and did REALLY well last time I was there. We got 3 channels between 8-11lbs that night. Fresh, not stinky, tiger shrimp was the bait.

5. no dave,havent been to atwood since spring,health is keeping me down pretty much.