Cats and Carp at buckeye

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

How is the fishing for them right now. Might be going out tonight or tomorrow night. You think their spawning yet and if they are is it worth fishing for them.

Thanks.

2. Catfishing is always on if you know where to fish on Buckeye. I got a honey hole for catfish. It's in the most random place too. But carp i suggest taking a good bow and arrow or maybe a sniper rifle. They are literally beaching themselves right now. I have never seen carp spawn the way there are. I don't know how they bite (or suck) when they are spawning. Try corn though, it never fails. Or some rye crisp, thats my little secret.

3. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Fiberglass is a great bait for carp!!!!

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

thanks for the info. We will not be taking the boat. I have my bait for Carp and it seems to work pretty well. I just hope this rain is minor and stays away for tomorrow.

5. Bubba, take your fiberglass for the carp.... You should get well over 25 if you take the fiberglass.

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

I would except I don't bow fish.

7. If you see any feeding in the shallows, use a fly rod. Stalking and site casting to carp is a blast. If they're spawning, it can be extremely frustrating, though (although one in a hundred will still take the fly).