close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

catking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MATTY DOG, May 15, 2005.

1. was it you that saw the mtn. lion? just wondering what ever came of it?

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Ya elaborate King!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I also believe CatKing saw Bigfoot several years ago.

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I think the mountain lions have ate all the known big foots, hence no recent sightings. Last I heard the mountain lion had gone to KY and took up with the bear & the cow jumped over the moon. :D

5. Da King sees allot of stuff... maybe he partied in the 60's ;) :eek:

6. catking

catking Banned

Yep , it was me who saw this beast.... I reported it to the proper district about the location and time of day ........Alot of people don't think about ever seeing a big cat like this. But the fact of the matter is on Ohio there have been NUMEROUS sightings over the past few years..... There really isn't much they can do about somebody seeing one. Just report it and I guess they keep track of this type of sighting ..THE CATKING !!! :)

7. They're still looking for the one that has been roaming around Columbus since last May or June. I wonder if it's the same one. :rolleyes:

8. catking

catking Banned

Ya just never know 'tiger.......Hey , how about them Reds........ :rolleyes: THE CATKING !!!

9. are you saying they didn;t even call you back? oh yea, the reds suck :D

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Don Gullet must be fired!

11. catking

catking Banned

Yep , that's what I'm saying , they didn't even call back... I bet if that puma bit them in the ass they would call back....... :D .......CATKING