close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfishing saturday night

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by flathunter, Sep 21, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I am going catfishing saturday night appx 7:30 pm, if anybody wants to join me?

2. Hey flathunter where are you going fishing at. Let me know and if its a reasonable distance from me, Im interested in joining you. Just pm me here and I will get back to you. talk with you later Andy

3. flathunter

catfisherman, I will be fishing in the Chillicothe area..Looks like that would be a long drive for you?

4. Yea that would be a long drive for me, so maybe next time. If your ever in the southeast part of the state or up here in the north east part let me know and maybe i could join you.

5. flathunter

Looks like the Dipster will be making the trek to fish with me saturday night..Maybe Gee WHIZ will come also.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

7. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

got a day full of soccer tournaments and a date with the wife sat. eve so I gotta miss this one.

Bill

8. flathunter

Got Shadz today dip, see you tomorrow!

9. flathunter

Dang Bill, thats sounds like a terrible day..Hope you survie :eek: ;) ..But look at it this way, I got to set with dip all night and not catch fish, hope I can get some sleep in tomorrow night :D...Dip iffn you dont want to make the long drive by yourself, I totally understand..But I am going anyway!

10. dip

dip dip

caint afford to miss this trip jackal as you're the only humanoid that will fish with me anymore.

11. flathunter

hummm, dont know if thats good or bad?

12. bill_gfish

first game was cancelled (8:00 a.m.), daughter won the one at 1:00. That is it for today, she had 2 maybe 3 tomorrow. Evening got cancelled as well, wife has to work till 4:00. Now we have family plans tonight. Where's my priorities? Figure it this way DIP, since I am not going this time, you guys will bang every big fish in the area so call it my contribution. Had I went we'd all be crying by morning. What ya talkin bout DIP, I fished with ya thurs. night, would have stayed longer but some of us don't get 4 mo. vacation a year.

Bill

13. flathunter

We fished from 7pm till 2am..I caught one channel appx 5-lbs....Now I will let Dip tell you about the BIG ONE he lost, Bent his big cat rod double, and he had trouble getting the rod out of the holder.

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay...it's after 9 AM where's the report ????????

15. bill_gfish

yeah, what Jim said!

Bill

16. flathunter

Heres what happend, we were fishing by a train tressle...a train was going by and dip and I was talking..Anyhow, we had the clickers set even tho we were using circle hooks, and I thought I heard his clicker, I walked over and his clicker was sounding off at a good pace..I yelled at dip and he came running over, reached down and thumbed his spool to slow it down then engaged his reel. Wow! what a huge bend was put it his rod, and so much pressure he struggled to get it out of the holder..And the next thing I saw was dips rod laying on the ground and Dip looking at it?..Finally after appx 20 seconds dip picked his rod up but the huge fish was gone. This was at appx 9pm, and we went the rest of the time without a hit...Now how Dips rod got on the ground is a mystery, and why his reflexes were slow in picking it up is also confusing.

17. H2O Mellon

Are we missing something DIP? How did it get on the ground?

18. dip

dip dip

it warnt no 20 seconds but it seemed like 5 minutes..... that fizish hadda heavy rod bent all the way down and musta spat out da bait and the resulting slack caused me to mishandle the rod. it WILL NEVER happen again!

19. H2O Mellon

Yeap, those bluegills are known to wreck havock on tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. H2O Mellon

As soon as I foudn out you two were going out, I started my wicked Anti-Catfishing Voodoo. After an hour & a couple look alike Dipster & Jack pin cusions I knew you two were doomed.

LONG LIVE THE CURSE!-