close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfishing fun

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Shortdrift, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Katfish, M. Magis , Misfit and Shortdrift sent Thursday night fishing for Mr. Whiskers. We ended up with six channels and a flathead. :) M. Magis got a nice 8.4# channel, Shortdrift a 21.5# flathead, Misfit lost a heavy fish and The Master Robby just watched and taught Shortdrift. It got pretty cold during the night as the pictures will show how we were dressed.

Attached Files:

2. A better shot of a nice flathead

Attached Files:

3. M. Magis at dawn

Attached Files:

4. Misfit, Katfish and "Sleepy" waiting for the Sun to warm things up

Attached Files:

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad you caught a few fish, and had some good company..The Flathead bite seems to be poor this year, I know it has been for me.

6. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Just wanted to see how you liked my photo Ron.

[​IMG]

Overall it has been a tough year fighting high cold water early and high water since the hurricanes in September.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I see you've been working with photoshop again there shortdrift ;)

KIDDING!! Nice cat!

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ron,congrats again on another nice fish,and the pleasant "surprise" you woke up to :cool:
    you need to give me a couple lessons,as i seem to have lost my "touch" :rolleyes:

robby,that new camera takes some great pics,but i need a screen stretcher for veiwing life size photos:eek:

i did manage to get a short nap,even with the nasal serenading you all treated me too,LOL.
    i'm glad mike is smarter than us old guys,and brought proper footwear for the "wet" work.sneakers are not the best for cold water wading :rolleyes:

chalk up another fun night on the bank :)

9. Good job on the fish guys!! :)

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

can I ask where you guys were fishing??

and way to go shorty! nice fish.