close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfishing Friday 10/15

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by rockbass, Oct 11, 2004.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

With the luck I have had the past 2 trips, I am planning on another trip Friday night. I am in Tusc county, and want to hit up Will's Creek again. I will meet up with anyone that wants to go, or you can meet me here and we can head out together. If you wonder why, I want to go, check out my post about last thursday night and the post I am about to put up. Then you will understand why I am wanting to go again! :)

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Well it is the day of the trip, and only one person replied, whoever you are, I accidentally deleted the message. I live Near New Phila or Newcomerstown if you know where that is! I will be fishing near Coshocton so if that is not too much of a drive for you, leave me a message on here and I will get back to you!

3. MOBY

MOBY

what have you been using for bait to catch these monsters

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have been catching them on Bluegill and chubs. I also caught some on goldfish, but the last few trips I did not use goldfish. Chubs and bluegill are cheaper!