close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfish???

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Steelhauler, Jul 31, 2004.

1. I'm looking to do some catfishing one evening this week. Where's my best shot at picking a few up? I'm not asking for anyone's honey hole, just a suggestion on somewhere to fish. It doesn't make a difference to me on where I'm fishing, lake, stream, river, pond, or somebody's aquarium ;) I'm just looking to kick back and enjoy an evening on the water.

Thanks
    Wes

2. north res is a great catfishing place my cousin lives on the lake and cat fishes daily alot of good size fish he uses cut up fish chunks

3. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

I will be out there tonight. Stop on by:)

4. Thanks for the imput guys. I'll probably head out somewhere this week. I'll post the results.

I wish I could out tonight, but after working 15 hours the only place I'm headed is bed.

Wes

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

We got a few nice cats at WB today. might want to try near rock springs road.

6. Wes,

Let me know if you found any good catfish spots. We've been looking all summer, and have only caught a handful of big ones.

One place we did find that had some nice ones was right behind the animal shelter on the Rocky.