close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfish/Trolling Rods for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by captnroger, Oct 6, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Hello all,

I have a total of 4 Bass Pro Shops Power Plus Trophy Class Spinning Rods. These are 7'6, MH action. Great power for you catfishermen, or they'd make great trolling rods for larger fish like muskie and stripers. I bought these for striper fishing in TN, but no longer will be taking a boat down there so I'm looking to move them. I've used them twice, so they are in great shape. Here's a link to what you'd be getting

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=20663&hvarDept=100&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=2&hvarSubCode=2&hvarTarget=browse

These are two-piece rods, but I have epoxied them together so they can't come apart. As you can see, they sell new for 19.99 each plus shipping. I'll take $35.00 for all four, but you have to pick them up (I'm in the Columbus area). They are in great shape. If interested, PM me here.

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Bumpity. $30 for all 4 now, need to move these.

3. cat daddy

cat daddy

0   0   0

if you still have them ill take them. pm with yor address and ill put the check in the mail toaday, i live in dayton, can we meet or can they be shipped