close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

catfish tournament july 31 tusc river

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Jul 28, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

:) the tcba will be holding a catfish tournament this saturday from 6 pm to midnight on the tuscarawas river. we will meet and weigh in at the parking area next to the hollywood video store at new towne mall in new philadelphia.
    registration is from 5:30 to 5:55, entry fee is $7 if you want to enter our points its is a additional $7. there will be a 5 fish limit, rod n reel fishing only. no jugs or droplines, trotlines !!

if interested post on here or email me at renhuff@aol.com
    we would just like to know how many anglers are coming, no pre registration is neccessary. :)

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Here is a question! Why is sign-in/ registration 25 minutes instead of 30?? just seems odd! Also do we all have to wait till 5:55 to leave or as soon as we sign up, we go??

Another thing I am sure I am not the nly one wondering about. What exactly does being in the points do for you?? Like what does the extra 7 bucks do for you??? Thanks ahead of time!

3. tcba1987

everyone leaves the parking area at 6 pm together, some actually choose to stay in the area of the mall and do real well. i never do i head south. the points awards plaques to the top 10 placers at the end of the year, we usually give out our plaques around the 3rd week of december at a little get together, where we all discuss next years schedule , rules and so on. it is not mandatory to join into the catfish points at this tournament.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks for answering the ????'s Here is another that may be a dumb ?? is the 7 bucks for the catfish tourney points, or for the TCBA points. What I mean is do the smallmouth and catifsh points get added together?? I am interested, but will wait till next year to enter any points since I would have such a late start this year

5. tcba1987

:) no question is dumb .
    catfish points and smallmouth points are completely separate . each points race is $7
    we have some guys who fish one and dont fish the other and weve got guys who are in both

you actually wouldnt be that far behind in either points race , if you just wanted to make the top 10 :D

6. tcba1987

1rst place 60 %
    2nd place 40%
    big fish 100%

how much depends how many anglers attend.

7. tcba1987

we arent a BIG MONEY tournament we all like to fish and have a good time, like i always say if you want to get rich fishing these aint the tournaments to do it in!! lol