close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfish Tackle for my buddies!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, May 12, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I was going to send a PM, but theres too many people:

Does anyone want some No Roll sinkers? My grandpa may be getting me a late birthday gift & thats what I want. I get them from an EBAY store & the shipping is low if you buy alot. I wont be putting an order in for a week or so.

2. H2O Mellon

Size is anything from 1 oz all the way to 8 oz no roll.

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Mellon get with me, I want to order quite a bit.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I would love some, but the shipping after you get the main order will be too much for m to justify spending right now.......that is the one sinker mold I really wished I had. :(

5. H2O Mellon

I cant find molds large enough: 4-8oz No Roll Sinkers

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have a bank sinker mold to use, but do not have a no roll sinker mold yet. I will get ones when I have a few extra bucks though!

7. JeremyLeach

JeremyLeach Leach

I make all my sinkers myself. I have several molds. I get all my stuff from a place called DO IT MOLDS. They have a web site also. They have a 6 & 8 oz. no roll mold also. That's mainly the one I use all the time. They have just about anything a guy would need to poor lead.
    JeremyLeach
    www.tanglingwithcatfish.com

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

It is almost as cheap to buy from the guy Bryan mentioned, even with shipping.

9. H2O Mellon

What I was thinking: Guys that I fish w/ if you want some stuff I'll place a large order & the shipping isusally $10 or so, we'll split it. I'll post his store link when I get back this weekend. A weekend to dads cabin w/out fishign equipment , man sort of sounds like November Deer Hunting. I dont know what I'll do.

10. Just wondering why you guys don't buy a mold?Would save ya alot of money :)