close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfish Super bait

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Salmonid, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Greetings, I made a mistake and left my very sweaty waders in the trunk yesterday ( and all of today) in the 100 degree heat and couldnt figure out why the entire car stunk something fierce. I opened the trunk and about got knocked over from the "not from this earth" stench.*
    Now, I figure I got a goldmine here, I just need to cut up my waders into lots of little pieces of goretex, package them in a triple wrapped package with a gas mask and Ill be retiring soon with the Worlds best Catfish bait, Only problem is how to do this without getting getting the EPA involved, any ideas??

* Yes, even worse then the time I forgot about some nightcrawlers in the trunk durring the same hot spell about 20 years ago.

Salmonid the Bazillionaire to be

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Dude Mar, Get this, last evening I went out artound 5:30PM, today my Jeep is rank! I left a whole skipjack in the back on ice, the ince melted & the skip stinks real bad.

3. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

After last weeks tourney we had 4 Gallons of Chicken Liver left & I set it Nicley in a trash can out back. Well that was Sunday & Trash didnt run until today & I Looked at the the Liver since it smelled so awful. Im not kidding when I say this either. There was 1/3 of the Container filled with huge Maggots. It had sat in the sun all day everyday until today, It was one of the most awfulest smelling things I have ever done.

Im thinking maybe I can save the Maggots & Sell them to the Bait shop. But Id need someone to sort them first. LOL :p I almost Chucked when I opened the container up, it was real bad. I should of took a Pic of it. :D

Hey Mellon- I think Jack put that Fish under your seat. ;)

Cat Mazter

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ed, you should have used that as Chum-NO I'm not kidding!