close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

catfish gathering

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by tcba1987, Jun 15, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

im thinking of putting together a catfish gathering at either tappan or clendening in july. it would be for all ogf members to get together and do alittle fishing and alot of B.Sing, LOL. anyone interested please post and let me know. we can fish from say 6 pm to midnight and show off our fish , heck maybe have a little tournament for bragging rights or a small pot ??? let me know !!! :) :B :F dont get :S

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Where are those waters at compared to central Ohio, say like Columbus?

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

About 2 hrs from Columbus....depending how you drive :D

4. Id be interested in fishing with all you guys...

5. tcba1987

i'll post the date and times on here around july 1rst for everyone.

6. tcba1987

the gathering will be held on july 16th, we will meet at the rest area just past the dam at 5:00 and fish from 6 pm to midnight. that will give everyone a while to get to know each other. also i need to know how many would be interested in a $10 per person channel cat tourney, 5 fish limit , total weight wins. let me know ???

7. hey willl the get together be for shore fishing only or can people have a boat and which lake. im interested.

8. tcba1987

TAPPAN LAKE :D

boats or bankfishing allowed !! :D

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

If it was not so far away from me I would attend, good luck

10. Sounds like a good time...Id probably throw down 10$ if someone told me where to catch some decent fish out there....I only went there fishing once and didnt do worth crap...

11. when I first read your reply I thought it was a typo and read it as carp. Of course it isn't, but that's what my brain did. Must have fishing on the mind or something.