close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

catfish gathering results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by tcba1987, Jul 17, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

well we only had 22 anglers make it to the first gathering. we had anglers travel from as far as west virginia to fish it, it was nice meeting bushman and hotrod. im only sorry we didnt get more time to talk. hope to get together with you guys again soon and do some fishing. thanks for coming !!! well heres the results :

Brian Barthalow--- 3 fish--- 9 lbs 14 oz
    Brian (tcba1987) Huff--- 3 fish--- 8 lbs 10 oz
    Floyd Rennicker--- 3 fish--- 5 lbs 5 oz
    Ashley Hart--- 2 fish--- 3 lbs 14 oz
    Josh (fishingmarshall) Marshall--- 5 fish--- 3 lbs 11 oz
    Renee (tcba's wife) Huff--- 3 fish--- 1 lbs 15 oz

Biggest fish----Brian Huff 7 lbs 7 oz
    Brian Barthalow 4 lbs 7 oz

no flatheads and no oddfish were turned in

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Man, I wish I could have went.

3. tcba1987

heres big fish for the night

Attached Files:

4. tcba1987

yep, strawberry banana jello livers !!! not joking with you either.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

What about it?

6. tcba1987

why screw with me all the time ?? are you looking for some violent outburst so i can get tossed ?? or what ??? one day.......... sometime we will meet and have a man to man. :rolleyes: i run my tournaments because i love to fish , i WILL continue to fish in my tournaments , it doesnt matter to me what you think, why dont you lay off ??? thanks for another digging comment trying to get a response , have a nice day MRFISH !! :)

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

why all the arguments!..I dont see where Jim did anything wrong, just made a statement.

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I was just wondering what your point was? I know you are just trying to stir **** and so does everyone else. It is not amusing. We are not thinned skinnedor anything like that. You are just being a _____ plain and simple. you know it. I just asked what your point was. I was not wondering about anything. I fished with him. Are you implying that he might have cheated for his own tourney? If so, he did not. In fact this is the first tourney he has done good at, at least I think so. Nothing wrong with entering a tourney you run. in my opinion any way.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

once again, not funny......I am not saying anything about your opinion differing from mine. I just said he did nothing wrong. If you don't like it then move on, why say something about it? I don't go around picking apart certain people's posts and point out little details to bring up because I do not agree with them 100%. unless you are talking about paylakes getting there fish from the public waters......maybe a couple other small things, but in general I don't......so why do you? it has only been since the Salt Fork post where me and him did not agree with you that you have been responding to anything that we post. Why is that?