close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catfish Class-Tuesday March 8th @ Bass Pro Shops

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 13, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

This is on a Tesday, but I think I'm going to go anyway. If anyone from my area wants to go, give me a hollar. Monstercat, TMan, this would be real good for you guys.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 8, 2005
    Early Season Cat Fishing
    Instructor: Jason Crowder

Choosing the right equipment, what baits are best, and picking the right cover and structure to catch big cats early in the year. Early season catfish can be hard to catch so come out and listen to tips and pointers from Jason-- it will be filled with helpful information! Class starts at 7pm

2. dip

dip dip

the mellon can curse a whole bunch of cat-aholics! :eek:

3. H2O Mellon

I'm thinking ....... I cant be the worse there has to be someone worse than me, maybe the ole curse will rub off comepletely, let some other guy have it!

4. T-Man

T-Man Outdoors Man

sounds pretty good mellon, we will have to check with monstercat, but i think we should check that out!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Please pay close attention Bryan to what this man has to say!

6. catking

catking Banned

This is ONE freakin class mellon boy , not a freakin semister......... :cool: I just might take the short drive out there that evening ;) as a SPEAKER of course...................... DA KING !!! :cool:

7. dip

dip dip

reckon ifn i ever git baffled i'll consult DA KING because he is the GREATEST CATMASTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE.

8. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

As long as you are fishing with me you'll always be baffled, dumfounded and amazed!

bill

9. catking

catking Banned

I will say that DA DIP is DA KING'S new best friend ;) ...... :cool:

10. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i'm most deffenetly willing to go mellon.

11. H2O Mellon

sounds good guy, king, hopefully you can make it. You think theyd let us practice w / the big channels in the tank? :D

12. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Ok,
    The class is being held on Tuesday March 15th, we went down tonight and a Walleye seminar was being held not catfish, but I did some shopping anyway and spent time with my wife, son and grandson........Doc

13. H2O Mellon

Yea, I'm ticked off. I wish I could have posted fomr work, but I think finally they are stopping that (Man, it was good while it lasted....... I made alot of posts from GFO & OGF combined from work!!!) But anyways I wish I could have posted from work. The web site now has the update.

Doc, do you guys know who this Jason Crowder is? Here is the new info from the web site:

March 15, 2005
    Early Season Catfishing with Jason Crowder
    Join Bass Pro fishing guru, Jason Crowder, as we show you proper equipment, the best kinds of bait, and how to best rig for reeling in those big cats. From bottom to the top, come and learn how to catch these cats when most people cant! Class begins at 7pm in the conference room.

I would recomend that anyone call before you go. I guess I should ahve double checked the web site too, so some of the blame goes to me I guess.

14. T-Man

T-Man Outdoors Man

So are we still going to try to go to that Mellon???(If you have the time of course!)

15. dip

dip dip

what the heck can someone teach YOU bout catfishing?

16. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Dip,
    I don't know it all and there is always somebody out there that knows more than me;) and I'm always willing to learn, never can ask enough questions, and somebody just may have a tip that will put me over that 56# mark for 2005:D .

Started the year out on a big note and the only place I wanna go is up!!!!

Doc

17. H2O Mellon

Bass Pro in Cincinnati.

18. H2O Mellon

Isnt this just great. Tonight is the eseminar & I really wanted to go, made plans to pikc my dad up & he, myself plus my 6 year old were going, but I got sick @ work, sick enough to where my daddy had to come get me. Reminded me of junior high school, when I was sick!

19. T-Man

T-Man Outdoors Man

You was really that sick mellon??, hope you feel better, are you skipping today or what??