close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catching up. Here's some recent bass pics

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jellywormer, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

Had a dry time in August with a few good fish here and there but a number of skunked days to be sure. Below is a bass I caught cranking a point at Acton
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of a nice 2 lbs'er I caught up in Piqua.

[​IMG]

Finally my most recent catch is a bass caught @ 1 a.m. last night- a 4 lbs.'er that felt a whole lot bigger and had my heart beating out of my skin.
    [​IMG]

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Great pictures, that one from Acton is nice!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

4. Those are some real PIGS! You seem to be having a good year for BIG bass. I have been meaning to hit Acton this year, but have not made it out there. That bass has definitely inspired me to make the trip!

5. Hey Jellywormer, does that last bass, the 4lber caught at night, have a crappie jig stick in it's face or are my eyes decieving me?

Steve

6. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

As you may know, when you catch a fish there's a lot going on in your mind. I was anxious to get him in the boat, get the camera out, get the scale out, weigh him, snap the shot, take the hook out and release him- all in a relatively quick time. At the time I thought it was some kind of grass or something but after reading your post I went back and looked at the larger picture in my files and I do believe you are right. That's funny. I mean I did not make that connection at all. Hilarious. Thanks!!

7. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice fish Jellywormer. Man Looks like you had a much better August than I have had. Great fish. Lets hook up soon if ya want. I havnt been out fishing For a week or so and it would be nice to get out on the water.