Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Ed, wonder what's goin on. Did you end up launching at Mazurick's or another ramp? Let us know what you find out. Good luck fishing.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I was there Monday and saw the signs, they were off to the side and not put in the way of launching. Looked like they were just off to the side. I know they have closed it in the past because of the lot being full. Must have been 30 rigs in parking lot.
Boarder Patrol unit was in parking lot. What I can see from the pics they are just stored there on the side of the parking lot. Unless they have moved them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Like someone else said...I'll be back next year, and I'll make sure to pack lots of food, camp in my truck, and buy all my tackle elsewhere. I'll miss casa las palmas but I'll get by. North Shore of OH doesn't want my money, fine, I'll keep it. Gooberment officials want to punish their own local business owners in addition to all the other downsides of the kung flu, have at it. In the future I'll spend my $$ at home and make the trek out there with my recently increased self-sufficiency.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I agree with Dan's comments that those sign are just on the side in case it fills up again. And what I don't understand are people who now say I will show all the locals and just pack everything and spend no local money when it opens. I believe it is the politicians making these restrictions and not the local businesses.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I agree with Dan's comments that those sign are just on the side in case it fills up again. And what I don't understand are people who now say I will show all the locals and just pack everything and spend no local money when it opens. I believe it is the politicians making these restrictions and not the local businesses.
I agree, the locals need to be putting pressure on the government to make decisions with the economy in mind. Government works for us, not vice versa.

·
Registered
37 Posts
All of those sign were off to the side, I was there Monday and saw them. Probably just to close the parking lot when it overflowed and to keep idiots from parking on the grass.

·
Conservation,the best story that's never told
607 Posts
Like someone else said...I'll be back next year, and I'll make sure to pack lots of food, camp in my truck, and buy all my tackle elsewhere. I'll miss casa las palmas but I'll get by. North Shore of OH doesn't want my money, fine, I'll keep it. Gooberment officials want to punish their own local business owners in addition to all the other downsides of the kung flu, have at it. In the future I'll spend my $$ at home and make the trek out there with my recently increased self-sufficiency.
And we will continue to do our part by pushing to have out of state license and spring permits increased drastically

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ed, wonder what's goin on. Did you end up launching at Mazurick's or another ramp? Let us know what you find out. Good luck fishing.
Mazuricks was open and we launched there. Water was cloudy but fishable. Lots of marks S. Of Kellys but only catfish hitting this morning.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mazuricks was open and we launched there. Water was cloudy but fishable. Lots of marks S. Of Kellys but only catfish hitting this morning.
The signs were placed along the road and along the edge of the parking lot. Not 1 vehicle in the lot. Saw other people pulling in and leaving so we did to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.