close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cat tourney this weekend??

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rockbass, Aug 5, 2004.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I know I was told to only post in the tourney section, but I think I would get more views here. Just wondering if anyone was coming to the tourney or not! Thanks! :)

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey rockbass- we don't mind it if you post something in your area in which the tourney is being held. But the main events item has to be put in the tourney section. It's the posting the menu of the tourneys in 4 or 5 diffrent regions that is frowned upon ;) Good Luck with the tournament. CATKING

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Ok, I only posted before in southeast and the tourney section, and got an email saying to only post in the tourney section. Then there was another tourney listed in a bunch of different ones. Thought wait a sec........... I just wanted more views. I know I don't check every section there is! Thanks KING! :)

4. where is the tournement at?can you shore fish ,what about times

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey 03Z,

The tourney is listed in the tourney section for all the info! I am having the tourney here in Gnadenhutten. times are sign up starting at 5 in the afternoon and weigh-in at 12:30AM If you look up the post in the tournament section, it should answer all other questions!

Oh almost missed your other ???? yes you can shore fish or boat fish. Many of the good spots for channels around my place can be accessed by shore. I think the river will be the place to fish, but fishing is open to any public waterways!

Thanks for the interest. I am also going to have a smallmouth tournament. I will announce it on here when I get the dates figured out!