Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these items for sale.

1) Brand new Catmaxx Spinning rod. 9 foot Med Heavy action. Still new in Plastic. Bought a several years ago and never used it due to switching to Bait casting equipment. I now use Catmaxx baitcasting rods and haven't looked back, they are great Rods. I will sale this for $30 firm.

2) A small box crammed full of fishing stuff. There are at least 11 Rapalas that are in the box that are either Brand new or like Brand new. They are all floating, a few are jointed, and they range in size from 4 7/8 inch down to 2 inch. There are also a few other rapalas in the box but they are not in as good as shape. For the rest of the items in the box, far to much to list. Some other crankbaits, spinners, brand new crappie jigs, bone handled knife, fish scalers, HUNDREDS or misc hooks and weights as well as HUNDREDS of twister tails. Besides the Rapalas and some of the jigs and hooks, all of the rest of the items have been well used. The value of the box lies in the Rapalas, but the rest of the box is like a small treasure chest full of old fishing goodies. I will take $45 OBO on the box.

3) Rapala Deluxe Electric Fillet Knife Set. This set has been used before but is in Like New condition. Includes all adapters for plugging into any wall outlet, connecting to trolling motor battery posts or plugging into car or boat lighter outlet. Set includes both 6” and 7-1/2” reciprocating stainless steel blades. Has extra long 18 foot power cord. Also comes with hard shell carrying case. $35 OBO

These items are all pickup or drop off only. I am located in Ross county but travel a lot for work and will deliver anywhere in any of the surrounding counties or southern part of Columbus. Please let me know if interested or have questions.

Thanks,

Seth

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.