close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cat Haters Unite

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

That was funny! Thanks Z hahahahaha

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

that is toooooo funny :D

4. I have to admit that TV in the UK can get away with a lot more than they can here in the US. Think about the negative press that would get over here. And on top of that, I have no idea what message they are trying to get across with the advertising. But then again a lot of humor from across the pond goes way over my head.:rolleyes:

I am not trying to be the almighty animal rights activist but just saying that a lot of the commercials from the UK are pretty extreme in comparison to what we are accustomed to seeing.

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

If you look hard its a prank.. The cats head is still on as I paused and re wound many times :D:D It still pretty funny though

6. Yeah, I noticed that it was not real. But I was just saying that US people are more sensitive than the UK.

The cat was a pretty good actor. I don't know how they trained him to "play dead" so well.;) Gotta love computer trickery.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sorry guys I really see no humor in that at all!

8. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Every species of fish is important and special to someone. There will be those who find this extremely funny and those who are offended by it. Let's see how well the members of this great new site handle this post. On certain other sites this would have touched off a war, lol. I think we can handle it here and if it does get out of hand we can always close it.