Ohio Game Fishing banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
last night,tufest day fishing 0 fish.
i come from house litle drizel and good temperature.i come to lake 30 to 40 mph wind,waves crashin over the big rocks not fishable,i went to defrent spot,hevy rain and 40 miles wind,i could cast only direct to wind,rain in face and my hands were wet,after 4 hours i got soaked true 2 rain jackets and rain pants,i was geting cold,my end fingers under nails start hurting from cold,no bumps from fish i went home.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
last night at 6 pm 10' waves crashing shore,i had to stand 20' high on rocks to cast and i steel get some spray.i fished one spot 1 hour no fish,went to second spot for one hour no fish,i was in good spot on rocks the wave did not tuch me but i was waked with wave crashing shore and water went over my head,i was mesing with loore i did not see that,cold water on my neck and fill the hoody.i went to 3 spot casted till 12 am no fish.then i say few more casts and i go home,few casts i hit 24",i did few more casts and hitsecond fish,then i say one more cast and i go home.i am doing one more casts and i am worn out,i look at time 2 am,i packed and went home.
Flash photography Fish Darkness Astronomical object Marine biology

·
assassin
331 Posts
Just read that 3 people went in near Edgewater. 2 had to go to the hospital. Anybody here know anything or if they were on OGF?
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - A 50-year-old man was hospitalized late Tuesday night after he was rescued from Lake Erie.
According to Cleveland EMS, a fisherman helped pull the man to shore near Edgewater Beach at approximately 9:30 p.m.
Paramedics took the man to MetroHealth Medical System in critical conditions, officials said.
Investigators said it’s not known at this time why the man was in the water.
This is a developing story.

read this on line this morning-hope they're OK

41 - 56 of 56 Posts