close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carping days are numbered !!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigChessie, May 24, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Welp it was fun while it lasted :( Looks like I will going under the knife (again) on June 1st. Gotta have some shoulder work done so my carping days are winding down for this summer. They are talking about 10 months rehab, which means not only am I gonna miss carping but waterfowl season also :mad: I decided to try to put poor AK back together again and do nothing but eat sleep and fish carp everyday til the 1st. Just advised my LT. that I will be taking vac Weds,Thurs, partial day Fri and Tues next week, then injury leave Weds on. Anyone wishing to join in on our "Carpothon" just get ahold of one of us. Should be a blast pulling a couple all nighters this weekend :D And of course I will only be catching :B and a couple of mirrors to boot! :D

2. Good luck man, sounds like you will have a great time. At least you will be able to kill time reading about fishing on here!

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Ya'll have fun! Good luck with your surgery and have a speedy recovery. I know that would be miserable for me. i wouldn't be able to stand not doing the things I loved for 10 months. YOW!

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

BC.. its just like what i told ya today.. you do not need to worry about not being able to fish.. as long as you can lift your arms, you'll be ok.. heck, i'll even offer to cast for ya.. ;)
    hopefully my swellin lip will be goin down before our carpathon.. lol

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I was thinking maybe if ya let the lip get just alittle bit bigger.......I could have lean your head out over the water and attract some spawning carp lol Just j/k Keep the ice on it and it'll get to feeling better.

6. crappielooker

dangnabbit.. don't make me laugh, it hurts..lol i can't even smile..grrr :mad:

7. AK, you are going to have a hard time getting down one of those burgers from Thurmans.

8. crappielooker

unless it comes in liquid version..i couldn't eat those things for a loooooong while.. guess i have to avoid goin near the place now..

9. hahahaa.. gotta admit that was a good one Ak....

10. good luck and tell tell the doc to be carefull or you will snag him with a circle hook.