close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

carpin' at eagle creek..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Aug 1, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

went to eagle creek by the ohio river to do a little fishin'/hangin' this past weekend.. the campsites was really quiet on thuirsday night..
    [​IMG]
    went on to chum and fish for awhile, caught this plump..
    [​IMG]
    the fish continued to bite thruout the day, most was around 10-11lbs.. i swear they looked like the same fish..lol .. i noticed that the fish i caught this trip tends to be a little fatter than the past 2 years.. i guess all that "mountains" of corn works.. lol
    another nice one from the trip..notice the fish splashing in the background..
    [​IMG]
    these fish are all plumpy lookin' compared to the last few years.. this one was a shorty but plumpy.. :) note how low the water is..
    [​IMG]
    and here's Miso "the buff man of the weekend".. he caught soo many buffs its not even funny.. all came on 1 of his rod.. note also on how loow the water is.. its kinda hard to even fish when the water is this low..
    [​IMG]
    and another of miso with my buddy "ski".. i dunno what the heck ski is doin' there? get the hell outta the way doooood.. sheeesh.. ya packrat.. :p
    [​IMG]
    all in all a great weekend on the creek.. lots more fish caught but i was too messed up or tired to take them.. heyy it was my birthday so i got pretty hammerred.. heh heh.. :D i would like to thank everyone who showed up and join me on the bank.. i think we all had a great time.. i know i sure did.. :)

2. It looks like you had a good time. I'll probably be going to Columbus in late September to do some carping.

3. Sorry not to get back to you but i had a week from he** I will explain later other members know what i was going through. see yea soon.

Glad to see all the corn has finally paid off. i hope you caught those on your own.HA HA HA

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

jerry.. its OK maan.. :) and yup, we all missed ya this weekend.. you going down in sept.??

5. Good show guys! Looks like ya caught some nice Buffs and Carp and had fun doing it.

Jake