close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carpal Tunnel surgery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lg_mouth, Jun 10, 2005.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

I was curious if anyone else has carpal tunnel? I was supposed to have surgery for it this summer, but my doctor is leaving Athens, so I need to find a new Orthopedic surgeon soon so I can get the operation done. Has anyone else had the surgery? Anyone know of a good Orthopedic surgeon accepting new patients in SE Ohio? Thanks for the info guys and gals.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49

2. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I had it done about a 2 years ago and thank God I did. Man It feels so good to be able to sleep at night without your hand going numb. I live in Southwest Ohio so cant help you out with a doctor but the procedure is not to big of a deal I was out fishing again a day or so after the surgery. I would try the docs office and see if they can recomend someone else. Ususaly the docs have a backup that they can refer their patiens to.

Good luck

3. bassman_sw

bassman_sw Always lookin for a bigun

lg_mouth,

Good luck with the surgery. I am in med school and am hoping to be an orthopod, but it'll be awhile til I could help you out. I know they can do amazing things anymore and I have only heard good things about having carpal tunnel surgery. You'll feel a lot better reeling in those big boys!